Turkish Tavern attended by a chef from Istanbul
The event will take place on “Jacko’s Street” Restaurant on Wednesday and Thursday 20,21/11 during the opening hours of the restaurant – 18:00 – until the last customer.
Join us for a festive evening at Jacko Street for a special menu prepared under the joint culinary direction of the Jerusalem and Istanbul chefs: rich traditional and modern Turkish cuisine, beverages that showcase anise, and sweets.
Chef Zakai Hooja is hosting the Turkish chef, Aret Silahli, for a fantastical Turkish celebration. Silahli’s modern tavern is recognized throughout Istanbul as the place where diners feast on traditional delicacies and sip anise drinks. Now, Silahli imports the authentic atmosphere from the streets of his city directly to the heart of Jerusalem.
The event includes
- An authentic Turkish dinner with a variety of dishes specially prepared for the event.
- Guests must reserve a table in Advance
- The event will take place on "Jacko's Street" Restaurant on Wednesday and Thursday 20,21/11 during the opening hours of the restaurant - 18:00 - until the last customer.
- For reservations please call the restaurant and book a table 02-5817178.
- Price is not fixed in advance, is determined by what is ordered. Prices will move between 56 NIS to 168 niS
About the Location
Who ever said that kosher food had to be boring? The reputation of Jacko’s Street, the chef’s restaurant in Jerusalem, has spread far and wide over the years thanks to the fresh ingredients that are transformed into current flavors that create interest with every bite. Under the direction of Chef Zakai Hooja, Jacko’s Street avoids substitutes such as margarine or non-dairy cream, and concentrates on creating unusual delicacies such as chicken liver in beef and green tea gravy.