Workshop on preparing meat knafeh
In the workshop, Yigal will entrust you with his knafeh recipe – the most unique in the area – with tidbits on the ingredients and preparation tips. You will put together the knafeh of your choice from among juicy, high-quality meat fillings and special sauces, roast it — and then, when all the preparations and cooking are done, you will bite into your knafeh creation with a glass of chilled lemonade.
The event includes
- Revealing the secret recipe to Kanaf
- Preparation of meat Knafeh in a pan accompanied by explanations
- Each participant adapts the dish to his personal taste, from a variety of combinations: asado, lamb on eggplant core, special sauces, special jams
- Each participant will receive the Knafeh dish he prepared
- A glass of cold lemonade
- Vegan option is available
About the Location
The little KNAF restaurant in the Mahane Yehuda market is hiding a big secret and once you find out, you will get addicted. Here you will find a “Knafeh” delight you have not met so far. In front of the guest’s eyes, Yigal Franco juggles hot pans, with unbelievable filling and toppings and creates a meaty “knafeh” that is the luscious dream of every carnivore and not just.
You may find this interesting as wellSee All Events
Gallery talk following a photo exhibition
Eating is one of our most basic actions as humans. Food connects us to our land, the environment we came from, the people and the traditions. One of the foods that most fully expresses our immanent connection to food is the dough in its various forms. From the most basic to the complexities of it, the dough represents tradition and the evolution of culture