Two leading chefs in one delicious meal
Head Chef Antonio “Lello” Favuzzi of London’s Mortimer House Kitchen will be hosted by Jerusalem’s Chef Moshiko Gamlieli as part of a collaboration between the London Restaurant Festival and OpenRestaurants.
Chefs from two countries on opposite shores of the Mediterranean – one Sicilian Italian and one Jerusalemite Israeli will meet up in the Mona Restaurant kitchen and cook a six-course tasting meal. Each chef will give his own interpretation of dishes, inspired by the Mediterranean Sea. This journey crosses kitchens, borders, and flavors!
How does It Work:
1. Click “Book Now” at our website- This way you can reserve a place in the restaurant to your preference.
2. In order to complete the order, credit card details must be entered. Please note, credit card details are for reservation purpose.
3. The price per diner is NIS 290 and the full payment is made directly in front of the restaurant.
The event includes
- A six-course sampling meal prepared by Chef Antonio “Lello” Favuzzi and Chef Moshiko Gamlieli – each serving will be a unique interpretation of one of the chefs.
- The event will take place in Mona Restaurants on Thursday 21/11 from 18:30 to 22:00
- Click "Book Now" at our website- This way you can reserve a place in the restaurant to your preference.
- In order to complete the order, credit card details must be entered. Please note, credit card details are for reservation purpose.
- The price is 290 NIS per person, payment is directly at the restaurant
- The price does not include drinks and does not include service.
- Contact The restaurant directly for adjustments of the menu to food sensitivities and restrictions.
- Photos by: Noam Prisman
About the Location
In the historical Jerusalem Artists House building, where the Bezalel Arts Academy was first housed, lies the culinary pearl of Mona. Two years ago chefs Moshiko Gamlieli and Itamar Navon took over the restaurant, where they serve unpretentious Mediterranean style sea food, as beautiful as the art works that decorate the walls.
You may find this interesting as wellSee All Events
Gallery talk following a photo exhibition