Marathon baking workshops at twilight
Join Pastry Chef David Laor in his magical French bakery. After hours, once all the customers have finished their shopping, we will kick off a baking marathon, with three workshops, three varieties of pastries, and lots of soft, puffy delicacies, so enticing that you’ll want to keep on sampling. Choose brioches, choose puff pastries, choose strudels or, better yet, choose all of them – why not?
After each workshop that you choose to attend, stop for a nibble of the delectable creations paired with a glass of wine or hot drink. You can also purchase other fresh temptations from the shop that will stay open especially for you.
The event includes
- Bakery workshops (registration for each workshop separately. You can register for more than one workshop):
- Brioche Workshop
- Puff pastry workshop
- Strodel Workshop
- Tasting from workshop products
- A glass of wine or hot drink
- Please notice which workshop you purchased a ticket for and make sure to arrive approximately fifteen minutes before the workshop begins
- The confectionery shop will be open in the evening, especially for workshop participants - pastries and sweet can be purchased on site
- Photos: Eti Namir
About the Location
Tucked into the heart of the Castel industrial zone is a classic French-style patisserie that specializes in French breakfast pastries, fresh-baked every morning. David Laor’s bakery also offers a variety of cakes and petits fours crafted with the finest ingredients and baked according to traditional methods.
You may find this interesting as wellSee All Events
There is nothing more Israeli than falafel, just as there is nothing more Israeli than the years-long dispute over where the tastiest falafel can be found — in Jerusalem, of course (where else?). But there’s no easy decision here, either. Join us on a mission of national importance: to locate Jerusalem’s best falafel. We don’t […]
Gallery talk following a photo exhibition