Learn how to cook vegan Moroccan cuisine
Chef and certified natural therapist Avital Sebbag, author of the best-seller Five Seasons in the Kitchen: Zen-Inspired Vegan Cooking, will host a workshop on preparing food that embraces, comforts, and satisfies, where she will share all the cooking secrets that she learned in her mother’s home. We will pull out the pots, and prepare vegan dishes and pastries from the Moroccan kitchen that will warm our hearts, ending with a luxurious meal where we will savor all the ethnic fare we prepared, with wine to live it up.
The event includes
- Practical cooking workshop accompanied by explanations and recipes
- Wine and light drinks
- Preparation and Tasting of a Variety of Dishes: Beet Carpaccio Salad with Cashew “Labane” cheese in Lime and Acorn Sauce
- Local "Frena" bread from spelled flour
- slow-cooked "Matboocha" salad
- “Hreime” Tofu Kadita and Nori seaweed on a tomato stew and fresh chili
- For dessert: Sphinge-balls in organic maple syrup
- If the weather allows we will prepare a delicious soup in a “Poike” on a bonfire
About the Location
In the heart of the enchanting landscape of Jerusalem’s mountains in Kibbutz Kiryat Anavim, “Cooking Class” – a cooking school offering a variety of courses and workshops, in a unique and intimate atmosphere with the top leading chefs of the country. Here, Pastry-chef, Efrat Sharf, takes you into her personal kitchen and shares her passion for the kitchen.
You may find this interesting as wellSee All Events
Put on your best mood and come to HaMiffal for Jerusalem’s most colorful food festival. When a Balkan banquet opens its doors, the celebration is contagious, with appetizing food, enchanting music, and everything else — the costumes, colors, tales, and people who insist on rejoicing and spreading joy. You’ll just have no choice but to […]