An ice-cream workshop at Cookie Cream
Even in the middle of November in the chilly mountains of Jerusalem, there is no better treat than truly delectable ice cream — the kind that warms our hearts and that keeps us wanting more. Chef Liran Ellon invites you and your children to his magic laboratory at Cookie Cream in the Mahane Yehuda market for a workshop where you will learn how to prepare ice cream — from choosing the ingredients, getting to know the flavors, and experimenting with different designs — to creating the perfect-tasting ice cream sandwiched between two soft cookies.
If you still haven’t warmed up enough, we’ll pamper you with cookies baked on the premises and a cup of hot chocolate for the road.
The event includes
- Practical ice cream preparation workshop
- Experiment with special ice-cream designs
- Cookies and hot chocolate
- The workshop is specifically for children, adult chaperones must buy a ticket
- Small and intimate workshops (6 participants),there is space in the kitchen only for those who have tickets
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by adult
- Photography: Shai Dror
About the Location
The artisan Cookie Cream is an ice cream parlor that opened this year in Machane Yehuda, managed to break the code of the perfect dessert- excellent ice cream served between two mouth melting cookies. The ice cream is prepared with raw materials imported from Italy, and among the many flavors you’ll also find vegan ice cream. After choosing your flavor, the next challenge is choosing one of the many cookies baked at the premises. This is definitely a challenge everyone wants to take on.